rHenes – RCCB typ B Ev31-63-B, 4 pole, 40A, 10KA, 30mA
Ev31-63-B Residual current operated circult Breaker
Construction and Feature:
- Elegant appearance; cover and handle in arc shape make comfortable operation.
- Contact position indicating window
- Transparent cover designed to carry label.
- Provides protection against earth fault/leakage current and function of isolation.
- High short-circuit current withstand capacity
- Applicable to terminal and pin/fork type busbar connection
- Equipped with fi nger protected connection terminals
- Fire resistant plastic parts endures abnormal heating and strong impact
- Automatically disconnect the circuit when earth fault/leakage current occurs and exceeds the rated sensitivity.
- Independent of power supply and line voltage, and free from external interference, voltage fl uctuation.
Offers protection against earth leakage faults. As follow:
- Unidirectional pulsating with phase angle mode
- high-frequency 1KHz
- Direct without ripple
- Two-phase rectified
- Three-phase rectified
€143,86 Net Price: €120,89
1-50 pieces 106.86€ – 50-200 89,96 – other qualities per request.
- Standard: GB/T 22794 IEC/EN62423 GB/T 16916.1 IEC/EN61008-1
- Rated operating voltage (Ue):AC 240/415
- Rated insulation voltage (Ui):500V
- Rated operating current (In):16A、25A、32A、40A、63A
- Rated residual operating current (I△n):0.03A、0.1A、0.3A
- Rated conditional short-circuit current Inc : 10KA
- Rated conditional residual short-circuit Current I △ c: 10kA
Made by: RHENES ENTERPRISE LIMITED
- Rated switching and breaking capacity (Im):In≤40A:500A ◆Poles No:1P+N/3P+N
- Pollution degree : 2
- Ambient air temperature: -5°C -40°C
- Electro-mechanical endurance: 4000 cycles
- Connection capacity: Rigid conductor 25mm2
- Connection terminal:Screw terminal Pillar terminal with clamp
- Fastening torque: 2.0Nm
On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm Panel mounting