The Home Check will be organised within 5 working days or receiving the order from the customer. The on-site survey will be completed by a qualified technician.
- A pre-check of the current domestic electrical system
- Check of ownership of house
- Type of Electric Vehicle to be charged
- Consultation with customer (e.g. which size of EV charger to use)
- Planning of installation based on customer requested location for their EV charger
- Check customer domestic wiring meets the minimal standards required by local authorities including consumer units and earthing bonds and has no requirements for electrical remedial works.
- Distribution Board/Consumer Unit is easily accessible, has enough working space in and around it to receive the new cable run.
- Distribution Board/Consumer Unit has a spare “way” (RCB/Breaker/Circuit)
- Definition if standard installation can be done and type of charger, if not a bill of additional material apart of the standard installation pack with prices and additional labor time.